Horticultural/Agricultural Engineer in Denmark
The Danish agricultural company, Greenpeas is looking for a horticultural/agricultural engineer for the production of fresh hand-picked peas in Portugal.
The horticultural/agricultural engineer will be responsible for the subsidiary company from Portugal with the opportunity to be part of the production in other countries (Czech Republic, Albania, Italy, Spain) in coordination with the main company in Denmark.
The horticultural/agricultural engineer will be responsible for:
- Planning of production and cultivation processes.
- Contracting with the farmers.
- Management of the cultivation processes.
- Management of the harvesting processes.
- Management of the post-harvest action and packing processes.
- Business and concept development.
- Research and development.
Special knowledge in production is not needed - but you need to have the necessary theoretical background and be a fast learner.
You will have the necessary training and support until you are able to act fully on your own. The training will partly take place in Denmark.
- You are English speaking.
- If you speak one of the following languages Romanian, Czech, Albanian, Portuguese, or Italian, represents an advantage.
- You are open-minded and with a strong mentality.
- You are aiming for progress and results.
- Previous experience in driving tractors or the ability to learn.
- A spraying certificate represents an advantage.
- Driving license valid.
It's a challenging job with big potential and with great opportunities to develop your professional and personal skills.
Gross salary between 1500 - 3000 euros per month depending on your competences in relation to the job.
If you have any questions you are welcome to ask by email to email@example.com or by phone to Anamaria Andreea Motoc +45 51501097.
Application, including CV, must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Horticultural Agricultural engineer as soon as possible.
Living and working conditions in Denmark: Know your rights and obligations when working in Denmark