Swedish Week 2019 - The Public Dental Health Service in Dalarna, Sweden, is looking for general Dentists
The Public Dental Health Service in Dalarna, Sweden, is looking for general Dentists
Dalarna is one of 21 regions in Sweden, located in the central part of the country, with amazing nature, fresh air and friendly locals. Dalarna offers good communications to both Arlanda airportas well as to Stockholm, which is located about 200km south. The Public Dental Service in Dalarna consists of 26 clinics within general dentistry, clinics with orthodontic specialties, dental hospital care and our own prosthetic laboratory.
While working as a general dentist with us, you can expect a varied job where you perform all types of treatments and meet patients of all ages.
• European Dentist Certificate
• European citizenship
• Certificate/Recommendation from previous jobs
• Ability to work in a team, flexibility
• Focus on quality
• Good communicational skills
• 22 week intensive Swedish Course to reach level C1
• Education salary during language studies
• Modern working environment and clinical equipment
• At least 25 days of paid vacation per year
• Permanent contract conditioned with at least 3 years of service
• Salary from €3470 month (depending on experience/competence)
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV in English along with a copy of your Dentist Certificate to: email@example.com
Applications close on the 31st of March 2019. Chosen applicants will be interviewed via Skype conference call. Please send any questions to the e-mail above.